Purpose and Goals
The Auckland Regional Public Health Service (ARPHS) technical summaries provide science-based information to policy makers and the public.
ARPHS technical summaries are developed and promulgated as informational documents that are educational or analytical in scope. They include information and discussion about, or technical evaluation of, specific public health issues. They may also seek to promote a clear understanding of a public health issue of international, national or local concern.
ARPHS seeks to influence public policy to improve and reduce inequalities in health. ARPHS responds to a number of consultations on public policy, produces submissions on policy action plans and government inquiries. For full details on Policy Submissions go Here.
ARPHS Technical Summaries
- Air Quality Technical Summary (PDF, 165KB)
- Aquifer Contamination Technical Summary (PDF, 147KB)
- Contaminated Land Technical Summary (PDF, 152KB)
- Environmental and Non-Occupational Noise Technical Summary (PDF, 154KB)
- Greywater re-use technical summary (PDF, 46.7 KB)
- Groundwater as Drinking Water Technical Summary (PDF, 147KB)
- Roof collected water Technical Summary (PDF, 162KB)
- Sewage Treatment and Effluent Disposal Technical Summary (PDF, 153KB)
- Solid Waste Management Technical Summary (PDF, 145KB)
- Tankered Waste Carriers Technical Summary (PDF, 148KB)