Auckland Regional Public Health Service (ARPHS) has a specialised multi-disciplinary workforce across health protection and health improvement.
- public health physicians
- health protection officers
- public health nurses
- emergency response managers
- health promotion practitioners
- technical staff.
ARPHS works in partnership with other public sector organisations with responsibilities for public health and wellbeing.
- local authorities
- government agencies (e.g. New Zealand Food Safety Authority and Housing New Zealand Corporation
- District Health Boards (DHBs)
- Māori and Pacific Island organisations
- Auckland Council and Council Controlled Organisations
- Primary Health Organisations (PHOs).